As we were contemplating what to name our business we came up with more cute, catchy, and unique names than you could even imagine. But the question became, what would properly communicate our goals, vision, and mission most accurately?
We then started throwing out adjectives that conveyed how we would want to be viewed and remembered by our clients. Here are a few of the words that we came up with during our brainstorming session:
- Longevity — We are not a fly-by-night business or hobbyists.
- Relevant — We keep our brand, products, and services current with today's design trends.
- Committed — We will stay engaged with our clients until their homes sell; and we will do whatever is necessary to make sure it happens.
- Unique — We look for ways to distinguish ourselves from everyone else. Primarily, we continually practice over-delivering.
- Fresh — We take care of our furniture and deliver with pride so that everything we offer our clients remains nice and fresh—never tired or outdated.
After much discussion, the one word that seemed to capture it all was—EVERGREEN! Amazingly enough, the dictionary definition of Evergreen confirmed our inspiration and defined our brand:
WEBSTER'S DEFINITION of EVERGREEN:
- Retaining its relevance, popularity, usefulness, etc.
- Something that is evergreen, or enduringly fresh